TitlesLink: The Ideal Security System for Titles and Other Loan Documentation
TitlesLink is highly secure, with robust measures in place to protect sensitive customer information. With numerous financial institutions trusting TitlesLink, like Bank of America and Wells Fargo, compliance with all relevant laws and regulations is carefully monitored. As a scalable system, TitlesLink can accommodate a large client’s inventory or a growing client’s volume with seamless integration into other systems used by lenders, financial institutions, or carriers.
Enjoy having your titles accessible to authorized users 24/7 from any location, with online access to necessary documents and data. Our expert title team is readily available for functions that require more than the view of a digital document. We frequently and quickly obtain duplicate titles, find lost titles, and release or change liens when any member of our diverse clientele requests. TitlesLink is simply a reliable system that's free from errors, ensuring the title process runs smoothly and efficiently. If you have any further questions about TitlesLink or how it works, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Accuracy: We ensure accurate capture and storage of all relevant vehicle and ownership information.
- Efficiency: Our system is designed to minimize delays and improve the user's experience with quick and easy processing of documentation.
- Security: Our robust security measures protect sensitive customer information from both physical and digital unauthorized access.
- Compliance: We comply with all relevant laws and regulations related to documentation and title security.
- Transparency: Our system provides clear and detailed information on the vehicle's history, ownership, and any outstanding liens, ensuring transparency in the process.
- Scalability: Our system is scalable to accommodate the growing volume of our clients and seamlessly integrate with other systems used by lenders and financial institutions.
- Accessibility: Our system is accessible to authorized users from any location, with online access to necessary documents and data.
- Reliability: Our system is free from errors to ensure that the title process runs smoothly and efficiently.
To learn more about TitlesLink:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get an electric title for a vehicle?
The process for obtaining an electronic title varies by state, so be sure to check with your local DMV or motor vehicle agency for specific instructions. Today only 20 states allow for electronic titles, and several of them may require lenders to participate in an e-title program. The e-title participating states are; Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
In states where e-titles are unavailable, a secondary app or storage system, like TitlesLink, could be beneficial for managing equipment nationwide. A digital location that can be accessed for title copies or a quick view of relevant information, even of a physical title, will allow the workflow to be as smooth as an e-title.
What are common issues with maintaining my fleets titles?
Maintaining fleet titles can be a complex and time-consuming task, and there are several common issues that fleet managers may encounter, including:
- Inaccurate or outdated information: make, model or year can be mistaken, VINs could be printed wrong, and other problems will cause issues with registration, insurance, and compliance down the road.
- Missing or incorrect documents: Most organizations don’t know they have missing titles, likely due to clerical errors, frequent inventory audits will help fight against this.
- Properly managing vehicle disposal: Selling or disposing of a vehicle requires a lot of documentation and varies from state to state, having a deep understanding of this process is vital.
Overall, maintaining fleet titles requires careful attention to detail and a proactive approach to compliance and maintenance issues. A fleet manager can minimize these common issues by staying organized and proactive.
How do I get started with TitlesLink?
Starting up a TitlesLink account can be intimidating for large carriers or lien holders. However, our expert team and razor-sharp process can make it simple for fleets of any size to transition to the platform. Having onboarded customers with over 100,000 titles, we have the experience to add fleets of any size in relatively short order.
Once you decide to protect your interest and improve your workflow with TitlesLink, onboarding is made easy with a project manager walking you through the simple steps for Fleetflo to completely take this process off of your hands. As the initial title inventory reaches our doors, you can view the titles being digitized and placed in the vault in real time from your online account. Missing and irregular titles are also caught in this process, and the maintenance work starts immediately.
From this point on, enjoy lien releases or ownership changes happening quickly and being easily distributed. TitlesLink has a built-in request system that is simple to understand and gets the immediate attention of a real assistant to handle any task.